Welcome to PressWork!

Want to ask a question or join the discussion? Great! Join now.

In this Discussion

Invalid Header
  • PressWork does not work
    Post edited by digibomb at 2011-07-17 21:18:15
  • Which version of PressWork are you using? @cbavota any thoughts?
    image Co-Founder of PressWork & Senior Designer/Evangelist
  • Hmm. Are you using any plugins that might be causing a conflict?
    image Senior Developer & Co-Founder of PressWork
  • I'm having the same problem now.

Only different thing I did is a clean Wordpress install 3.1 (w/ Fantastico) and immediately updated to 3.2.1. Deleted and tried again, some error.
  • What browser are you using?
    image Senior Developer & Co-Founder of PressWork
  • Just out of curiosity, are you using WordPress on Windows, as in webmatrix, sql instead MySQL and PHP on Windows?

Sounds like a code conflict or missing file.
    Post edited by digibomb at 2011-07-19 18:45:25
  • I have the same error on Linux with MySQL & PHP. I was trying to use it for an MU site - if that helps any.

My install wasn't clean, but I did try disabling plug-ins. It didn't help. Even with deleting and reinstalling your plugin (vs 0.9.1)

My exact error says: "The plugin does not have a valid header." It shows as a text area on a blank page. Afterwards, the plugin doesn't show as being installed via the plugin manager in the network admin.

I should also mention that it says it installs correctly at first. It's when I try to activate the plugin that I receive the error.

If I only upload the plugin via FTP - it never shows up in the plugin manager. The only way it pretends to install is through the built in plugin uploader - then it fails upon activation.

I'll give you access if you want to check out what's going on. Just write me at my account email addy.
    Post edited by NetPotion at 2011-07-20 02:36:34
  • digibombdigibomb
    This answer was Accepted.
    This is because PressWork is NOT a plugin, it is a Theme and needs to be installed as such. It's an honest mistake :)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions