Welcome to PressWork!

Want to ask a question or join the discussion? Great! Join now.

In this Discussion

READ THIS Before You Post a Question
  • Please read through this before you post a question. It might possibly solve your problem.

Problem: Something doesn't work or it's acting weird.
    Solution: You might have a conflicting plugin. Turn off ALL of your plugins and see if the problem still persists. If the problem is solved, turn on your plugins one by one to see which needs to be deleted.

Problem: I tried the above and it still didn't fix my problem.
    Solution: Sometimes, things go wonky during installation or upgrading. Play around with your WordPress admin to see if things are working the way they should: ie. are panels sliding up and down when you click on them, do other options save/work. If things don't work like they should with WordPress, try re-installing it.

Problem: I turned off my plugins and re-installed WordPress and it still didn't fix my problem.
    Solution: Make sure you are using the latest version of the theme and of WordPress. Also, try re-installing the theme, since something could have gone wrong during installation and some files could be missing.

Problem: My site doesn't look like your demo.
    Solution: This could be a bug in the theme, by most of the time it's due to HTML errors in your post content or with one of your plugins. Use the W3C Validator (http://validator.w3.org/) to see if your site has any errors and fix them.

If you have attempted these four options and the problem still persists, please start a discussion.

ALSO, please make sure you place your discussion in the appropriate category so we know which theme you are using or what your discussion pertains to. Expect a response within 24 to 48 hours, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm EST.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this.

The PressWork Guys
    Post edited by cbavota at 2011-09-09 11:09:09
    image Senior Developer & Co-Founder of PressWork

• Buy a minimum quantity of replica miu miu handbags

replica fendi handbags, fashion hermes handbags, ladies’ hats and accessories have become very popular in recent years. Souvenir shops, boutiques and designer stores have jumped on the trend of the actions of its general merchandise in this category. How to choose a merchant wholesalers, to provide high quality products at a fair price?
    replica miu miu handbags

• A lot of work goes into the development of new Body Jewelry. A designer must keep a constant eye on the fashion trends in the market, and adapt to them accordingly http://www.sirsee.com . It is important to create the right mix of products to offer to a customer, which means choosing the right wholesale Body Jewelry looks and materials for your audience.
  • Take just one item such as cheap shoes on sale,it is probably better to buy very expensive bespoke handmade shoes instead.The cheap ones may last a year or two before they fall apart and will need replacing.Buying a pair of cheap Nike 2012 will mean that in an average working life of perhaps forty years or so, about twenty or thirty pairs will be needed.Not only for cheap shoes,you can also get cheap replica watches 2012.Replica watches are very popular these years,they help you create luxury appearance with affordable replica men watches.Besides,get cheap bags 2012 online is also a good choice.