Welcome to PressWork!

Want to ask a question or join the discussion? Great! Join now.

In this Discussion

Is Drag & Drop Editor Ready for Wordpress 3.3 ?
  • I'm back again. In the past several days I updated to WordPress 3.3 beta 4. Worked fine till mid-day today when I tried to add a vertical Secondary Navigation Menu using the PressWork Layout Menu. It showed up horizontally so I closed it out since I wanted a vertical menu in my left sidebar. I hit the save button of the Toolbox, and closed out the layout menu & turned off the drag & drop editor.

My Blog Name, Primary Nav. Menu, and Header Image DISAPPEARED. When I use the layout menu to reapply them, they disappear again when I sign out of my site's Admin.

I tried to Reset my PressWork Settings, and that doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone have any ideas?

Several hours later (6:30pm EST): I went to my Host's server and restored my site to an older backup.......my Blog Name, Primary Navigation Menu, and Header Image returned......BUT.......!

THE DRAG & DROP EDITOR STILL DOESN'T WORK. It will turn on the proper display for the homepage, but IT WON'T GRAB & MOVE ANY SECTIONS.
    Post edited by Shapeshifter 3 at 2011-11-28 18:40:56
  • cestbibicestbibi
    This answer was Accepted.
    Yes I've noticed this also, I don't know if it's related but i'm getting the following error :
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'sortable'
    Unfortunately my knowledge of JQuery is tending to null ;-)

I guess this will be sorted in next version @cbavota ?
    image PressWork Support Moderator
  • cbavotacbavota
    This answer was Accepted.
    Working on it right now. Hope to have it out shortly.
    image Senior Developer & Co-Founder of PressWork