Welcome to PressWork!

Want to ask a question or join the discussion? Great! Join now.

In this Discussion

Need some additional info on Briefcase
  • I've installed PressWork on WordPress. By default, I don't have Briefcase correct? If I'm understanding it correctly, Briefcase is a plug-in for WordPress? It's not a stand alone program. I just want to make sure I have all the info before I purchase Briefcase.

I've tried to play around with writing some stuff in the custom-actions.php, but I don't have ANY coding background and I think Briefcase would be a big help to making the changes I want and making the changes easier than trying to write code.
  • cestbibicestbibi
    This answer was Accepted.
    Briefcase is a plugin specially developed for PressWorks. You have to install it as a Wordpress plugin. It wil allow you to make changes to PressWork in an easier way, but you'll still have to write some code (css or php) depending on the extent and nature of the changes you want to achieve.
    image PressWork Support Moderator
  • BriefCase is actually built for any WordPress theme. The features will work on any theme that is coded using the current WordPress theming standards.
    image Senior Developer & Co-Founder of PressWork
  • @Zodin
    I just downloaded it.
    Its an awesome time saver. Couple it with Firebug and you can use copy/paste to save you tons of typing and time.
    You guys did good on this one